On March 11, the NBA suspended the season until further notice and nobody knew if or when the NBA season would resume. Now the NBA's top 22 teams are all in the "bubble" in Disney World and the ending to this season will be like nothing we have ever seen. Almost all of the NBA's best players are in the bubble, let's get into the top 5 NBA players that are in the bubble.
5. Anthony Davis Davis is one of the best players in the NBA and is probably the best big man in the league. Davis leads his team in PPG and RPG which is saying a lot considering that he is on a team with Lebron James. Even though Davis leads the Lakers in RPG, he is having a down year rebounding. Davis has been very efficient from the field and he is a dominant force that score from anywhere on the court.
4. James Harden Harden is averaging a league-best 34.4 PPG, 6.4 RPG, and 7.4 APG. These stats are truly remarkable and they show just how versatile Harden is. Harden is the best scorer in the NBA and he is one of the top playmakers in the league. Harden is the best guard in the league and he can be looked at as one of the best scorers in NBA history. Harden is extremely versatile and he is the best scorer in the league.
<a href= "https://sportscastr.com/christiang1098" target=”_blank">Christian Giunta live streams
about the top 5 players in the NBA bubble on his SportsCastr channel.
3. Kawhi Leonard Kawhi is arguably having the best season of his career and that is really saying something considering how good he was in the 2018-2019 season with the Toronto Raptors. He showed last year that he is an absolute monster in the playoffs and he should continue that trend this year in the playoffs. Kawhi is a much improved playmaker as of this season and that is huge for the Clippers. Leonard is incredible on the offensive side of the floor, but that is not even the best part of his game. Kawhi is a top 3 defensive player in the league and he may even be the best defender in the league. Kawhi has been a great player for a long time and that will not change anytime soon.
2. Lebron James Lebron has aged like fine wine and he is still one of the NBA's best at the age of 35. He is a better playmaker than he has ever been, he leads the league in assists and APG. Lebron is still one of the best scorers in the NBA even though his numbers are down this season. James is an MVP candidate and he would be the 3rd 35+ year old to win MVP, the other 2 are Karl Malone and Michael Jordan. Lebron has always been a beast in the playoffs and that will continue this season for the Lakers.
1. Giannis Antetokounmpo The reigning MVP is the favorite for MVP once again this year. Giannis is a top 5 defender in the NBA, so he is one of the best on both sides of the floor. This season, Giannis average nearly 30 per game on 54% shooting from the field. Antetokounmpo is the most dominant player in the NBA and he can take over any game with ease. We saw it last night against the Celtics where he put up a light 36-15-7-1-1 in only 32 minutes and only 2 turnovers while shooting 70% from the field. Giannis is positionless and the NBA has never seen a player like him before.